As if I didn't have enough on my plate right now...
Hosted by Amanda from On a Book Bender, I came across this challenge through happenstance and thought to myself, what the hell -- this is far too alluring to avoid participating. Besides, this event is a great opportunity to meet fellow book bloggers and learn to better manage my extra reading time around the hectic work schedule. Not to mention, this challenge provides incentive to reach my goal of reading 50 novels for the summer. Only 4 more to go! Here is a tentative list of what I plan on reading:
- To Kill a Mockingbird by Harper Lee
- The Driver's Seat by Muriel Spark (re-read)
- Brighton Rock by Graham Greene
- Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer
- Pride and Prejudice by Jane Austen