Saturday 4 June 2011

Book Blogger Hop!

My apologies for being late for the Book Blogger Hop party because of stupid work, ugh. Crazy-For-Books hosts this wonderful weekly event on Fridays where other bloggers have the opportunity to connect with others who share a similar passion for literature. It's a great venue for book lovers so please check it out! Question of the week: What is your favorite post from last month and why it is close to your heart?

Oh, that's an easy one. My contribution to Gabriel's Wicked Wednesday where I wrote a short creative writing piece based on A Clockwork Orange and The Sound and the Fury, which can be found here. Technically, this post shouldn't count since it was written on June 1st but I am much prouder of this write-up than anything any of my reviews posted in the month of May. It has been a long time since I have actually sat down and attempted to write any type of fiction and taking on this particular challenge provided me with the inspiration to start writing more often. Thanks Gabe!

1 comment:

  1. I've been by before, but just wanted to say hi and Happy Hop! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete